posted on 24/9/08 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
Gazza??

Is Gazza OK? Theres rumours flying around he's dead

Anyone heard owt???

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

chris_smith

posted on 24/9/08 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
cant find anything, what and from where have you heard?

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."

RichardK

posted on 24/9/08 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Found this buts its a week old when he tried to top himself.

Last Updated: 10:51AM BST 13 Sep 2008

The troubled alcoholic was taken to casualty in Portugal only hours after leaving a rehab clinic.

It is understood that he had his stomach pumped to wash out a cocktail of drinks and drugs he had taken in an apparent bid to commit suicide.

Police found him semi-conscious at a five-star hotel in Vilamoura in the Algarve where he is reported to have been holidaying with friends since last month.

He is believed to have taken the suspected drug overdose attempt after an emotional argument a few hours earlier with ex-wife Sheryl and daughter Bianca who had travelled with him to Portugal to try and convince him to stop drinking, according to reports.

An ambulance took him to Faro District Hospital where he was put on a saline drip.

A hospital spokesman last night said that Gascoigne had been treated and was released yesterday morning.

The latest scare over his health comes after he was sectioned under the Mental Health Act in February, when police were called to the Hilton Hotel in Newcastle where he had allegedly threatened staff.

Gascoigne, 42, was sectioned again in June after hammering on his former wife's door in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.

Last night, sources quoted in The Sun newspaper said: "Police were called because of some trouble at the hotel and then requested medical support.

He was semi-conscious when emergency services arrived at the hotel and he had a girl with him. At the hospital, he was sedated and medics washed out his stomach."

A spokesman for Gascoigne refused to comment but admitted he had not heard from him and did not know where he was.

Rich

Gallery updated 11/01/2011

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
martyn_16v

posted on 24/9/08 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
Football365 forum has banned people from mentioning the rumours. Because apparently that's so much worse than the four threads on the first page alone containing nowt but naked laydeez

Cue mad rush of locosters onto a football forum

[Edited on 24/9/08 by martyn_16v]

JoelP

posted on 24/9/08 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Is Gazza OK? Theres rumours flying around he's dead

Anyone heard owt???

though you meant our gazza who posts on here!

Howlor

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
Body found in Scotland according to reports.
chris_smith

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:11 PM Reply With Quote
just been on "youronskysports" that it is not true he has not committed suicide

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows."

coozer

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Phone texts are going mad here atm that he has died...

Could be that the Maggies have just been beat and only 17,000 turned up for the match

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

Guinness

posted on 24/9/08 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
I heard that rumour too!

Hope it isn't true

Mike

blakep82

posted on 24/9/08 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
i hope its not true either. BUT.....

its gonna happen fairly soon i'd say... if its not a terrible thing to say, it'll put him out his misery?

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Mansfield

posted on 24/9/08 at 10:30 PM Reply With Quote
Talksport radio just said it is not true.

Blake has a point though, sadly.

scootz

posted on 25/9/08 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by martyn_16v
Football365 forum has banned people from mentioning the rumours. Because apparently that's so much worse than the four threads on the first page alone containing nowt but naked laydeez

I'm a regular visitor to Football365 for news, but never visit the forum as it is a complete cess-pit! No idea why they allow it to get to the state it's in... especially given some of the site's blue-chip advertisers!

PlanetF1 is another site I visit regularly and it's run by the same group as Football365. It's forum is the polar-opposite of the Football 365 one... the moderation is insane on it!

I remember when the Mosley-Gate scandal was on the go and the nazi connotations were being discussed. Very quickly the word 'nazi' became censored and then that particular aspect of the scandal was banned from discussion full-stop!

I'm sure there's a happy-medium based on common-sense (remember that?) out-there!

I kind of think that the Locostbuilders forum meets said criteria!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.